Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WFMW: Dryer Sheets

Dryer sheets are my friend. I don't usually use them in the dryer though (because I've found that they don't make my clothes smell as good as my detergent can). These are some of the uses I have discovered for dryer sheets.

1. Pack them with your clothes in a suitcase, it makes your clothes smell good! :)

2. Likewise, if you have summer or winter sheets that you put away for a a season you can fold them up with the sheets so that they don't smell musty when it's time to use them.

3. Staticy clothes are no match to dryer sheets if you just take one and rub it all over your clothes.

I'm sure there are lots of other uses but those are some of the ones that I have found.

Easy, simple, and fairly cheap!

Check out www.wearethatfamily.com for more works for me Wednesday ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment