Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

1,000 gifts list 684-694

A new year, a new day, new graces. It's a beautiful thing to know that His mercies are new every morning. I am looking forward this year to continuing on this journey, eyes open and aware of the love he lavishes on me daily. Just some of the few gifts that were poured out upon me during this holiday season...

684) cami's with lace
685) possible snow on Christmas!
 686) mom coming to Arkansas with us
687) crackling of a good fire
688)Grandpa and his wheel of fortune comments
689) seeing something I know I can re-create cheaply
690) Jason and "second dinners"
691) lots of iced tea
692) blue wintery Arkansas sky
693) drip drip drip of rain
694) blankets piled high on my bed

Life without thankfulness is devoid of love and passion. Hope without thankfulness

is lacking in fine perception. Faith without thankfulness lacks strength and fortitude.
Every virtue divorced from thankfulness is maimed and limps along the spiritual road.
John Henry Jowett (1864-1923)

No comments:

Post a Comment