Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

1,000 gifts list 705-715

Only in January, in California, can my list contain images of snow covered mountains and fall leaves... I suppose there are some simple joys of living here after all :)

705) pink snow covered mountains from setting sun
706) heart shaped crimson leaf
707) cute dollar notecards
708) new faces at smallgroup
709) nachos
710) thick, creamy, lotion
711) good home made carmel recipe
712) trip planning
713) cute, free, tutorials
714) three day weekend and fun things planned
715) sweet boyfring taking care of me when I'm sick

"I thank God for this day,

For the sun in the sky,
For my mom and my dad,
For my piece of apple pie!


For our home on the ground
For His love that's all around
That's why I say thanks everyday!
Because a thankful heart is a happy heart!
I'm glad for what I have,
That's an easy way to start!


For the love that He shares,
'Cuz He listens to my prayers,
That's why I say thanks everyday!" - Annie from the Veggie Tales movie "Madame Blueberry"


No comments:

Post a Comment