Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

WILMM: welcome home surprises

Why I love my man reason #16

While I was away in Ireland I talked to my boyfriend a lot online. One night I was telling him that I regretted not making my bed before leaving. The day I left I woke up at four in the morning and we picked up my girlfriend before heading off to the airport around five. Making my bed was not top on the lists of things to do. As I contemplated the fact that my bed would not be made when I got home I regretted more and more for not making it before I left. There is just something so nice about coming home to a clean and tidy room.

So imagine my surprise when I opened up my bedroom door and welcomed with this sight.




A made bed

AND fresh flowers!

How did I ever get so blessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment