Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

WILMM Reason #1

My boyfriend is not a saint. He is not perfect. We do not have a perfect relationship. Sometimes, he gets me so mad I could spit nails. Sometimes, he has to be so logical and explain everything I feel like tearing the hair out of my head. Sometimes, he misses my joke and thinks I'm serious and tries to patiently show me the error of my thinking. He is quirky and he'll be the first one to tell you.

But he is also patient, and kind, and thoughtful, and loving. And sometimes, his character stands out to me and I remember just how very blessed I am. Last night was one of those times.

Why I love my man reason #1

Diet pepsi.

I am not actually a fan of diet pepsi. I would much prefer to drink diet coke. However, my family does like diet pepsi. On our way home from church last (that in itself is a reason to love my man...He loves the Lord. ya'll, it doesn't get much better than that) he told me we needed to stop at Stater Bros.

If you know my boyfriend you also know that he is a walking coupon ad. I don't know how much I think that he looks at the coupon section of the newspaper and memorizes it as soon as his eyes touch the page.

Why did we need to stop at Stater Bros? Let me enlighten you. Stater Bros had pepsi packs of cans 5 for 10 dollars. At least here in so. Cal soda prices have skyrocketed. And my family seems to drink soda like it's water. So Jason decided that we needed to stop because he needed to buy my family soda for cheap.

Generosity. Just one more reason why I love my man. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment