Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

1,000 Gifts list #801-810

I am big sister to two younger brothers. I've been blessed to see them learn, grow, and mature, both physically but spiritually as well. My youngest brother, Jared, is turning into an awesome young man for the Lord. I'm so proud to be his sister. He is extremly funny, talented, and kind. He is such a big part of my family's life and he is a hoot. He's always doing or saying something that can make us laugh. He's easy going and fun to be around. I blogged about how he tried to tame while squirrels a while ago. He made a sock puppet Thursday night...and thought it was the best thing ever. And, just last week, he gave a picture of a wizard that he drew to an In'n'Out employee while going through drive thru. He's something else... :)

801) Jared going to Haiti on his first mission trip!
802) playing his songs for me on the piano and asking my opinion
803) buttons and socks and thread
804) crazy laughter
805) his wizard pictures taped up everywhere
806) his music constantly filling the house
807) him and his trend setting ways
808) always making me laugh
809) finding his Bible all around the house, pages highlighted
810) his fascination of all things Indian

“We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” — Thornton Wilder


No comments:

Post a Comment