Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

WFMW: microwaveable bakers chocolate

I love chocolate. I also love things dipped in chocolate. With strawberries in season chocolate covered strawberries are a must.
For those people that are real cooks, or have the time to do it, you buy baking chocolate and use a double boiler to melt your chocolate.

For the rest of us who want fast, no-burn, easy clean up you can use Baker's Dipping chocolate.



This stuff is awesome. I buy mine at Albertson's in the baking aisle. You heat it up in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir, usually another 15 seconds and the chocolate is ready to go. I put my dipped stuff on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper, throw it in the fridge for a couple of minutes and it's ready. SO easy. And TASTY. I've used other microwaveable dipping chocolate but none of them taste as good as this. This works for me!

Check out Works for Me Wednesday for more tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment