Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

shag!

I've been playing around on blogger and noticed that there is a "stats" tab. It allows you to see how many people have visited your blog in the last day/week/month/year. It also shows you what search words people have put into search engines that directed them to your blog.

I just have to say that the fact that someone searched "shag the were squirrel" and was directed to my blog made my day. :)

And if you haven't heard that book on tape, it is a MUST. My family used to listen to it when I was little whenever we went on a camping trip. Classic!!

*UPDATE* I have now scoured the internet for the wonderful book on tape about Farmer Johnson's lead hunting dog that got bit by SHAG the weresquirrel and then became a weressquirrel himself and started to hoard cabbages, because they were the perfect shape, round, like nuts and to NO availe! It's as though the book never existed before! So depressing!!!

**UPDATE** My mom still has our book on tape! The name of the books is "The Curse of the Squirrel" a stepping stones book by Laurence Yep

No comments:

Post a Comment