547) history alive and real and fun
548) nivea chapstick
549) sharp, new razor
550) hot water for showers
551) playing skip bo with sweet boyfriend
552) Buddy sleeping with me through the night
553) smell of the tent trailor
554) Grandpa calling to say he'll be here tomorrow!
555) everything dusted, vaccumed, swept, and mopped
556) mom's appreciative and kind words
"People travel to wonder at the height of mountains, at the huge waves of the sea,
at the long courses of rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular
motion of the stars; and they pass by themselves without wondering... Now, let us
acknowledge the wonder of our physical incarnation— that we are here, in these
particular bodies, at this particular time, in these particular circumstances.
May we never take for granted the gift of our individuality."
— Saint Augustine of Hippo (354-430)