Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

WFMW: aboratum and public garden locator

I live in a city surrounded by cities. I'm a country girl at heart and love pretty scenery. However, to get that I have to go to a specific place. We have an aroboretum near my house that I love. You have to pay to go in but a year pass is $40.00. It's one of the best $40.00 I've ever spent.

I love going, especially during the spring because everything is in bloom.

Recently I discovered that Better Homes and Gardens has a local Garden and Arboretum locator. You can search for each state and even some parts of Canada. I found out that I have SEVEN gardens/arboretums within reasonable driving distance from me. 7! So, if I ever get bored with the arboretum I do go to I have plenty of options!

The arboretum and garden locator works for me! Check out Works for Me Wednesday for more tips!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found my review at training Happy hearts useful today. Hope the resource proves a good one for you in your classroom. I have another SPD related review on the blog that i wrote earlier in the month and one that is going up tomorrow, if you want to stop by again.

    And, thank you for the link in this post! I love exploring new outdoor places and your link will help.

    ReplyDelete